As they have done the last few years, Laptop Magazine publishes a comparison of the tech support services of the main laptop brands. Again, Apple tops the list and, unsurprisingly, Acer gets the worst score:
- A: Apple (A)
- B: HP (B+), Lenovo (B+), Sony (B), Asus (B-), Dell (B-), Toshiba (B-)
- C: Fujitsu (C), MSI (C), Samsung (C)
- D: Acer (D+), Gateway (D+)
Results are based on phone and web support only, no on repairs, and the study was performed in the US, not in Europe, but you get the idea.
- About laptop reviews: more for less or higher quality laptops?
- Laptop reviews: Apple Macbook Air 2010, Dell XPS 14, Asus G53Jw 3D…
- Laptop reviews: Apple Macbook 2010, Acer Aspire 1825PT, Dell Mini 10, HP G62…
- Netbook comparison
- Welcome to our tech and laptop news section